Saturday, April 10, 2010

Steve to be The Next Jacob?

That's right Bitches! Make me the Jacob of Lost podcasting and I will appear on as many of the "free chatting" podcasts as I can. Coming in at pivotal moments of the podcasts just when they seem to be going down. I pick them back up and boost the ratings! In the end, I am the best thing that has happened to Lost podcasting and you all know it! Don't be shy to suck the dick of the Smoke Hatch. We love that shit. Go out to and demand the Hatch on all your favorite shows. Write e-mails telling the Lost world of the greatness of The Smoke Hatch! That is all for now.



-Steve-

6 comments:

Rrb said...

All I got to say is Penis!

THE SMOKE HATCH said...

Mwahahahaha!

Rrb said...

Whats up last weeks episode to "Heady" for the smoke Hatch to disscuss. Sure you have a good excuse like being drunk all week to wash all the questions out of your brain. Hope you all will return this week Peace!!

Rrb said...

Matt you do hold the show together! Please No More Kitchen or Egg Talk that dude makes me look less Shot. Donald was write a tough listen. Still some funny stuff any how mostly the mute that guy you threw in at the end. I do think that I would sound alot like him on a podcast.

THE SMOKE HATCH said...

First I would like to say that I have no involvment in this rediculous posting. Secondly, the 'Holy Crap, a live show' episode was equally rediculous. Lastly, penis. That is all..

M@

THE SMOKE HATCH said...

Goat Peddle 2010!


Steve@